Department of Library & Information Centre :
Library is the heart of the Institution. Teaching and learning system are supported by library through reading material. College Central Library have established in 2008-2009 for students as well as for teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. Library is well equipped with reference books, text books and News Papers etc.
Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Library :
To Promote access to library resources, facilities and services needed
by members of the higher education community for Successful Pursuit of
their academic Programs and research activities.
User Satisfaction through the qualitative Services.
To Provide effective and efficient Services to the Users.
To assist the Users in upgrading their Knowledge, Information & Skills in
making proper use of Library resources and Services.
DR. SONTAKKE SHIVAJI NARAYANRAO
Profession : LIBRARIAN
Grade / Position :
Date Of Appointment : 20/03/2015
Subject : LIBRARIAN
Address : Gandhi chowk, Deoni Dist - Latur
Qualification : M.A., M.L.I.S , M.Phil., Ph.D.
Languages Known : Marathi, Hindi, English.
Teaching Experience : 01 years.
No. of National Conference Paper presentation : 01
No. of State level Conference Paper presentation : 01
No. of Conference/Seminar Attended : 07
Total paper published : 08
Mobile No. : 09405821890, 09158970529
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Services :
- Library is providing Home lending and In-house Use of library resources.
- Reprographic Services.
- News Paper Clipping
- Reservation of Books
- Reference Service
- Referral Service
- Current Awareness Service (CAS)
- Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI)
Best Practices :
- Career/Employment information Services.
- Suggesstion cum complaint Box.
- Displaying New Arrivals.
- Organization of conference, seminar and workshops.
- Book Reservation system.
- Newspapers clipping Services.
- Competitive Exam Guidance Classes by the successful officers.
- Users Should Maintain discipline.
- Students should provide their Identity card as and when demanded by the Library staff.
- Students can issue 02 Books on their borrower card for a week.
- Renewal of books will depends on availability and requirement of the same by others.
- Students should take care of books issued to them. They should inform about missing pages to the library staff at the every moment of its issue.
- Issued books should be returned within of 7 days from the date of issue.
- A fine of Rs. 1/- Per day will be charged on late return of books issued on library borrower card.
- Writing, Scribbing or tearing of pages of books, News papers, Periodicals etc. is prohibited and will be liable for strict action.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the library.
- On the loss of library book, user shall replace the same with a brand new copy or pay amount dicided by the library committee.
- Staff members, students and visitors should enter their names in the User’s Register when using library facilities.
- Smoking or use of tobacco in library building is strictly prohibited.
- Misbehavior will be a sufficient reason for the cancellation of admission